HOW TO COME
You can arrive in Dali from Europe through 3 airports; there are 3 direct flights per week from Paris to Kunming.
- Kunming airport (KMG) + train/bus/car (4 to 7 hours)
- Dali airport (DLU) + 1 hour taxi,
- Lijiang airport (LJG) + 2 hour taxi.
From Kunming 3 options:
- Train (7 hours; 110RMB. safe and confortable)
- Private car 200 RMB per passenger (5 hours from airport to old town fastest and preferred option.
- Plane 50 min. (tickets: skyscanner)
You can apply for Chinese visa for 30 days (from 90 days before your arrival date).
It’s always easier to apply in you home country. Check with the closest Chinese consulate to know about the list of documents you need to provide. They usually require;
- passport with minimum 6 month validity from date of arrival
- at least 2 empty pages on your passport for visa and stamps
- copy of plane ticket (copy of a confirmation email with flight detail is enough)
- booking of you first night of hotel in arrival city
- detail of the place you will visit in China
- copy of your bank account that proves you have enough money to sustain your stay during your time in China.
- some consulat will propose express service for extra charge, others will require minimum a week. Please apply your visa early enough.
Room rates in Dali, range from 35 RMB a night for a bed to 120 RMB for a comfortable private room with bathroom.
Rooms in private houses owned by locals can be rented from 800 RMB per month.
Electric Scooters can be rented everywhere in town, for about 30 RMB per day or 300 RMB per month.
for more requires, please email us.