MASTER CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Master classes and speeches on juggling and performance will be proposed by international jugglers and flow artists. All participants are welcome to propose any kind of workshops on technics they wish to share.
AND ALSO :
- Juggling and flow shops.
- Juggling games
- DJ set or live band every day at sunset.
Dali Flow Fest presented 3 Shows and 5 Theme nights.
“ACCROCHE TOI SI TU PEUX”
Through this two-person work and the questioning essential to its evolution, they question the human relationship: the other as an indispensable partner for self-realization. a 40 minutes performance by Cie Les invendus (Guillaume Cachera & Nicolas Paumier)
In this performance, we will contradict ourselves. We will seek to make the invisible visible, to share what’s happening inside with the outside. We will make silence resonate. A 20 minutes performance by Cie Monad (Cyrille Humen & Van Kim Tran)
“DOT & LINE”
Dot and Line is a playful search of the dynamic point. Referring to the graphic dogma of Paul Klee and Wassily Kandinsky „A line is dot on a walk“. The artist is examining how this two fellows dot and line are behaving in space. A 20 minutes performance by Fenfire (Sebastian Berger)
Last edition program :
Fire Circle + DJ opening night
Mon 07/05/18 :
Tue 08/05/18 :
*Open stage + Fire Circle
Wed 09/05/18 :
*Fire Gala + Fire Circle
Thur 10/05/18 :
Fri 11/05/18 :
Sat 12/05/18 :
*The Gala show + all night fire circle & Djs
You can follow our facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DALIFLOWFEST/
Or on wechat :
For its third edition, Dali Flow Fest will take place in a new venue. 1km away from the historical old town of Dali, next to 3 pagodas (文献楼)。
From the north gate head north until the road heading to the 3 pagodas, cross the road you are arrived !
The place is called 大理盛世冬桃种植
– Many outdoor covered spaces for practice and workshops.
– Camp site, showers, toilets, etc., will be available.
– Fire space for evening jam with music stage (Open kerosene !)
– A community kitchen with vegetarian food at very friendly price, water on donation but also food stalls proposing all kind of veg and non veg , western and asian delicacy !
– Bar proposing local delicious drinks, local pastis, beer, and a selection of arranged rhum … and of course some homemade soft drinks.
Photos a venue to be uploaded soon !
Tickets will start selling from December, 14th until April 19th for a total number of 250 Week Pass. Start price will be 380 RMB for the super early-birds to 600RMB for the last round of presale. No full pass will be offered at the door.
Day tickets will be proposed at the door: 160 RMB (80RMB after 5pm)
Whole week pass includes :
- Access to all workshops & performances
- 7 breakfast(s) with home made jam, bread, butter, fruits, coffee and soya milk.
- Access to camping
- Access to fire circle
- Festival Enamel cup
- Festival bracelet
SUPER EARLY BIRDS Dec 15th to 31st, 2019
380元/RMB (20 张/PASS) SOLD OUT
EARLY BIRDS Jan 1st to 15th, 2020
420元/RMB (30 张/PASS) SOLD OUT
PRESALE ROUND 1 Jan 15th to Feb 29th, 2020
480元/RMB (50 张/PASS)
PRESALE ROUND 2 Mar 1st to Apr 1st, 2020
520元/RMB (50 张/PASS)
PRESALE ROUND 3 Apr 1st to 19th 2020
600元/RMB (100 张/PASS)
扫码购票/QR For Ticket